How To Block Number In Jio Phone – Sometimes we have to block a number because it disturbs us by calling again and again. Apart from this, many people want that if they do not get calls from any number, then for this also they block that number. People using Jio Phone want to find out the setting of Number Blocking, for this, they always search on the Internet that How to Block Number in Jio Phone? That is why in this article we are going to give you information on How To Block Number In Jio Phone.
Jio made Jio Phone with the aim of launching India’s cheapest Keypad Smartphone and launching it in the market. As soon as it was launched in the market or the phone started appearing hand-in-hand because many features were given in this phone which were not available in any other feature phone. The demand for this phone in India grew very fast when Jio reduced the price of this phone from ₹ 1500 to ₹ 699.
For this, he ran the Old Phone Exchange Program, in which you could exchange your old phone and get a new Jio Phone for just ₹ 699. Due to all these features, Jio Phone sold a lot in the market and it was also liked by many people. In view of the success of Jio Phone, Jio also launched Jio Phone 2, which was also in great demand.
Jio Phone was given the facility to download and install Jio Apps and other apps like Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Chat including WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, and web browsing. This phone was launched for only ₹ 1500 but later its price was reduced to only ₹ 699. Many people used to buy this phone even after exchanging their old feature phone and used to take advantage of the features given in it. In today’s time, too many people are using Jio Phone.
How To Block Number In Jio Phone?
You will know very well that after blocking the number, no call and message comes to your phone from that number. That is why the facility of blacklisting the number was invented. For your information, let us tell you that the method of number blocking in Jio Phone is not given in the Settings option.
But you can block any number in the Jio Chat app. Apart from this, if you want to block any number in your Android or iOS smartphone, then the Jio Security app can be used for this. However, in Android and iOS smartphones, the setting to block any number is given.
For your information, let us tell you that Jio Chat is an online instant messaging app just like WhatsApp, through which you can send instant messages to anyone. Along with this, you can also do things like:
Apart from this, Jio Security is a security app launched by Jio, which is designed to give security to your smartphone. Antivirus has also been given in it including blocking the number.
How To Block Jio Chat Number in Jio Phone?
If you want to block Jio Chat Number in Jio Phone, then it is necessary to have an internet connection on your phone. You cannot block numbers in Jio Chat without internet connection enabled.
- First of all open Main Menu.
- After this search the Jio Chat icon and click on it.
- After this, here you will see the contact list of your phone.
- After this click on the option button and then go to the setting option.
- Here you will see the option of ‘Security and Privacy’, open it.
- After this you will see the option of Add at the bottom left side, open it.
- If you want to block any number, then select it here and then press the OK button.
- In this way you can block any number in your Jio Phone.
How To Unblock Number in Jio Phone?
If you want to unblock any number in Jio Phone, then for this you follow the step by step process given below.
- First of all open Main Menu and then open Jio Chat.
- After opening JioChat, go to the option section and then open Settings.
- Here you will see the option of Security and Privacy, open it.
- Here you will see the option of Block List, open it. Here the complete list of all the numbers you have entered in the block list will be visible.
- Select the number you want to unblock and then select Remove option and press OK button.
- In this way you can unblock any block number available here.
Note: For your information, let us tell you that Jio provides its users the facility to block any number through Jio Security also. However, this app is only available for Android and iOS smartphones. To block calls through this application, you have to open Call Blocking after opening the app, and then from here, you can block any particular number or all unknown numbers.
As we told you above that how to block numbers on Jio Phone? Although the option to block a number directly in Jio Phone is not given, but you can block any number by going to Jio Chat. If you liked this information given by us, then do share it with your friends.
Along with this, keep visiting our website regularly to get similar technical information, and do not forget to bookmark it for this.