If you face a password problem in your g mail account and you don’t know how to change G-Mail password so read it.
Today many people are connecting with technology every day and this article today is for those beginners. Many of us have faced this G mail Password problem.
Many new Android users do not consider it important to remember their G-mail account passwords when they create a Gmail account on mobile and then later they have to face this problem if they need to login into a G-mail account.
Today we share 3 information about your G Mail password. Yes, sometimes it’s very difficult for us. In this article, we guide you simple way to change or reset your G mail password and change your G Mail forgot password.
Step to Change Gmail Password.
- Open your G mail account and sign in.
- Go to security and select sign in to google.
- Choose Password.
Reset Gmail Forgot Password
You will be asked some question to confirm this is your account.
- Follow the steps to recover your Gmail account.
- Then check your spam Bulk mail folder.
- To Request, another email, follow the step to recover your account.
- Check all the email address you might’ve to sign up for or sign in to your account.
- Choose a password that you have not used with this account.
Hopefully, you will now remember your Gmail account password and if you forget, this article is always available to help you.
I hope this information help you to change your Gmail forgot password and change your g mail password. if you think this article helps full for you share it with others.