If you are a new Apple user, you need an Apple ID to download content from the App Store and iTunes. It allows you to sync contacts, calendars, iMessage, iCloud, and FaceTime across multiple devices. It’s not mandatory to sign up for an Apple ID for an Apple device, but it’s important to get the most out of your iPhone and iPad. Let’s see how to make an Apple ID free.
How To Create New Apple ID On iPhone or iPad?
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Sign in to your iPhone (at the top of the screen).
- After it showing a pop-up window tap to create an Apple ID.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Tap on Next.
- Select current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Enter the email address.
- Create a secure password.
- Verify your password.
- Select a security question.
- Type in an answer.
- Repeat two more times.
- I agree with the terms and conditions.
- Tap Merge or Don’t Merge to sync your iCloud data from Safari Browser, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders.
- Now tap OK to confirm that Find My iPhone is turned on.
I hope this article helps you to create an Apple ID. If you have any questions about this please comment.
Don’t Forget To Share | Sharing is Caring