If you are a new apple user you need an Apple ID for Download content from App Store and iTunes. It allows you to sync contacts, calendars, iMessage, iCloud and activates FaceTime across multiple devices. It’s not mandatory to sign up for an Apple ID for an Apple Device, but it’s important to get the most of your iPhone and iPad. Let’s know how to make Apple ID free.
How To Create New Apple ID On iPhone or iPad?
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Sign in to your iPhone (at the top of the Screen).
- After it showing a pop-up window tap to Create Apple ID.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Tap on Next.
- Select current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Enter the email address.
- Create a secure password.
- Verify your password.
- Select a security question.
- Type in Answer.
- Repeat two more times.
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Merge or Don’t Merge to sync your iCloud data from Safari Browser, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders.
- Now tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.
I hope this article helps you to create an Apple ID. If you have any question about this please comment.
Don’t Forget To Share | Sharing is Caring