Hello, Dears Now we share How To Delete Gmail Account Permanently With Short And Simple Method. So Without Wasting Any Time Let’s Get Start.
Follow These Step To Delete Gmail Account
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Select Data & Personalization.
- In the page that appears, scroll down to Download, Delete, or make a plan for your data.
- Click To Delete a service or your account.
- After that select Delete A Service on the next page as well.
- You’ll be prompted to sign in to your account.
- Now you can choose the service you would like to delete. If you want to delete your Gmail Account so Click on the Trashcan icon Next to Gmail.
- Click Send Verification Email.
- After that open the Email From Google And Confirm Gmail Deletion.
- If prompted, log in to the Gmail Account you are deleting.
- Under Confirm Gmail Deletion Select Yes, I want to delete [email protected] permanently from my Google Account.
- Click on Delete Gmail.
- Click Done.
Before Delete Your Google Account You Should Download Your Google Data. You can also copy your email to another Gmail Account, Possibly a new Gmail address.
If you get something helpful in this article share with others on social media.
Read More Learn More:
- 100+ Smart Ways To Make Money Online & Offline.
- How To Delete Facebook Account?
- How To Remove Verified Website From Google Adsense?
- How To Enable Cookies On Your Chrome Browser?