Today we solve PAN Verification failed (name against uan does not match with the name in income) issue. This is a common problem anyone can face this and the first time everyone confused that how do i solve PAN Verification failed in UAN Portal?
We have a simple solution for this you just follow our simple steps.
- First, you need to check or update your name in PAN Card
- Your name should match with your Aadhar Card name.
- If your name does not match Go to the income tax department website and apply for name correction in PAN CARD.
- It may take 7 to 9 days to change the name on the PAN card.
- After the name changes, you have to verify again your name in the income tax department website.
- It may take some time, maybe1 to 2 weeks.
- After 2 weeks go to the EPFO Website and Update your PAN Card and KYC.
- It will get the update instantly and will be gone for IT/Employer department approval.
- If you are still facing a problem to complete your KYC, you should go EPFO Grievance Portal and file your complaint.
DOWNLOAD Format for Request Through EPFIGMS
Hopefully, you can verify your PAN card with uan by following these steps. And this information may have solved your Verification failed in the UAN Portal problem.